Joe Cool (UK) Ltd. is committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our customers and visitors to our website. Below we explain what happens to any personal data that you provide to us or which we collect from you when you visit our website.
Information you provide
In the process of placing orders, receiving deliveries and making payments you will necessarily provide details of the products you require, your addresses and perhaps details of your payment processes.
Information we collect
- In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products. If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
- Send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter).
- To keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to collect and store some of your data.
We store and process your personal information on our servers in the United Kingdom where our facilities are located. We protect your information using physical, technical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are:
- data encryption,
- regularly updated anti-virus software,
- regularly tested security systems and processes,
- physical access controls to our data servers,
- information access authorization controls.
You are responsible for maintaining adequate security and control of any and all IDs, passwords, personal identification numbers (PINs), or any other codes that you use to access the Joe Cool (UK) Ltd. Website Services.
Disclosing Your Information
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
On occasion we include links to third parties such like links to Social Networks or our Business Partners on this website. Where we provide a link it does not mean that we endorse or approve that site’s policy towards visitor privacy.
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.